Gostaria de acessar os materiais explicativos antes de fazer as atividades?
1) Complete as sentenças usando o present perfect (have/has + verbo no participle) ou o simple past (ed ou verbo irregular):
A) I ___________ (to be) in US once in my life.
I have been in US once in my life.
2) Complete as sentenças usando:
EVER – NEVER – JUST – ALREADY – YET
3) Formule perguntas usando o present perfect ou o simple past com as informações obtidas nas respostas. Lembre-se que ao formular perguntas você precisa inverter o lugar dos verbos.
A) Yes, we have seen it.
Have you seen it?
4) Traduza as seguintes sentenças para o inglês, observando se é o caso de usar o present perfect ou o simple past:
5) Coloque os verbos na forma correta. Present perfect ou simple past
1) She ?????? two hours ago. (finished her homework / has finished her homework)
2) He ?????? soccer yesterday. (played/ has played)
3) Maria and John ?????? now they can play outside. ( have cooked lunch / cooked)
4) We ?????? our bags, now we can travel. (packed / have packed)
5) They ?????? for the final exam, so they will pass. (have studied / studied)
6) Tom and Mary have a house in London and now they ?????? a new one in New York. (have bought / bought)
7) Many year ago my parents ?????? a new car. (bought / have bought)
8) She ?????? a great job and she is enjoying it a lot. (has found / found)
9) The teacher ?????? her master degree at Florida university last year. (has started / started)
10) My parents ?????? to England last year. (have traveled / traveled)
11) He ?????? for his girlfriend and I think its really nice. ( has cooked / cooked.