São verbos auxiliares, que estarão presentes nas frases para indicar POSSIBILIDADES. Seus usos são extremamente recorrentes na língua inglesa, portanto, saber usá-los é obrigatório.
1. Usando WOULD, passe as frases para inglês.
2. Os enunciados representam uma situação, que é seguida de uma pergunta. Interprete o texto e escolha a opção correta de resposta.
A) Ted and Meg are Julian’s parents. Julian is 42 years old and he is still living in the house of his parents. Ted and Mag think that it’s time to leave the house and have his own life.
B) Mark is a police officer and he sees a man stealing a cell phone on the balcony.
C) It’s raining and Eve needs to go to school.
D) The teacher asks to the class how many States there are in USA and nobody could answer her.
E) Edson asked for 5 breads and the price of them passed the quantity of money he had brought.
3. Usando COULD, passe as frases para inglês.
4. Analise as frases e faça suas traduções corretamente.
5. Use um papel e responda as perguntas abaixo.
a) What would you do if you won the lottery?
b) What should you do if you find a cell phone in the street?
c) If you could live in another country, where would you live?
d) If you could bring someone back to life, who would this person be?
e) If you could travel to the past, what would you change in your life?